If you want to strenghten your taqwa and knowledge, then pick your friends wisely and carefully. This is one of the best pieces of advice I can give you.
I’m trying to figure out when “oh, it’s midnight” turned into “oh, it’s only midnight”
The sad moment when you realize how alone you actually are. No one ever messages you first or texts you first or anything. So it gets to the point where you don’t want to put in the effort with people who don’t put in any effort for you, so you end up spending your life at home, never going anywhere.
- me: wow i finally understand math
- moves on to next question
- me: what the hell is this
- me: reads 487 page book in one day
- me: cant do one page of homework in a week